Essential Household Spanish vocabulary

It's time to learn vocabulary for Spanish the vocabulary is very important for learning because if you want to speak like native so you need to learn more than 2000 words After that you will have all words which you need for your daily speaking so start now 

So, let's get started 

House 
Casa 

Iré mi casa antes de siete y media 
I will go my house at 7 : 30 

Mesa 
Table 

Yo necesito compro una mesa para mi hija 
I need to buy a table for my daughter 

Cama 
Bed 

Juan tiene cama grande 
Juan have big bed 

Silla 
Chair 

No me gusta está silla 
I don't like this chair 

Movíl 
Mobile 

Yo tengo mucho movíl 
I have many mobile 

Reloj 
Clock 

Creo, reloj negro está bueno pero reloj marrón está muy bueno 
I think, black clock is good but brown clock is very good 

Want more.... 
Subscribe us now for free 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spanish Word of the day

Learn Spanish words

Top 4 Verbs in Spanish